Wednesday

By naked I will come out

To be able to live a heavy with a light step, my mother always held the philosophy, "If the money runs out is not a problem, the new fortune will come, beard that has been shaved off, it will grow back!"

A man leaves his house with an angry heart, he walked without a clear purpose. Financial condition is very difficult because while he is unemployed. While the neighbor was  buying needs tertiary, he was still struggling to figure out how to meet basic needs of his family.

When walking the streets of the quiet, his eyes saw a coin. Having look, it was just an ancient coin. He took it and at the instigation of the bank officials had met, he brought to the collector of ancient money. Old money collectors buy coins that three hundred thousand rupiah. He was so happy and thinking about what he'll do against the money. When passing a wood shop, he saw several pieces of good quality wood that's on sale. He intends to make some shelves with wood that will be bought. Then the man's go home while carrying the wood, but the footsteps stopped when passing through a furniture workshop. Garage owner was interested in the timber he was carrying and are willing to pay for the wood for five hundred and fifty thousand rupiah, or exchange it with the ready-made furniture. He was then interested in a cabinet which he so desired wife, and he also chose to swap timber with the cupboards earlier. With a borrowed wagon furniture shop owner said, he took the cabinet to her home. On the way stopped walking when a woman who was decorating her new home greeted him, and wanted to buy a closet for nine hundred thousand rupiah. The man agreed and even then it returns the borrowed wagon and headed home with his family desperately needed money. When close to his home, he stops to count back money that is his pocket but suddenly someone robbed all the money using  motorcycle step run without any hurt. The man's wife accidentally saw the robbery incident and immediately ran up to him and said, "Sir, what happened? You are okay right? What people had taken Sir? "The man smiled and said:" O. .. nothing , just an ancient coin that I found this morning. "

Hmmhh .... How many we have received during the days we've been through? Perhaps the most we can tube, but partly because of economic loss even more difficult.

Piece of the story was really fit with what I just read this afternoon with a word. "With the naked I will go out of my mother's womb", naked also I'll be back into it. At least my heart is only attached to the Lord, not to the property, because I believe He was responsible for maintaining the people who loved me ...

And I always will be grateful for the blessings and pet all my life. And then I put my life into His hands..